So many problems in life are real. But this article will help you to question the validity of Imposter Syndrome, which may be more away of flattering people than genuinely helping them.
Gain perspective that includes both Energy Spirituality ENERGY READING, Energy Spirituality ENERGY HEALING, and common sense.
First of All, Let’s Acknowledge the Problem
In Collective Consciousness — and Google — Imposter Syndrome Is a Very Big Problem Indeed
Witness so many hits on “Imposter Syndrome.” Wanna guess how many?
Scroll down to our COMMENTS and find an answer. Useful thing to do anyway, getting comfortable with our COMMENTS section. So you can start adding your own thoughts, stories, opinions. Thus, you can help keep this Energy Spirituality Blog juicy.
Hint: Exactly how many results for googling “Imposter Syndrome”? More than you’ll find by googling How to Deal with Imposter Syndrome. Since that turns up “only” 11,500,000 hits.
To Vanquish Imposter Syndrome, start by Defining the Scary Thing
According to an article, last year, from the Harvard Business Review — and btw, please note the source. The Business Review publication from one of America’s top business schools:
Imposter syndrome is loosely defined as “doubting your abilities and feeling like a fraud.” Disproportionately this affects high-achieving people, who find it difficult to accept their accomplishments. Many question whether they’re deserving of accolades.
Must folks be accepted at a highly competitive graduate program before they can claim imposter syndrome? Of course not.
Actually, it’s a fact that the American Psychological Association, and the public at large, have enthusiastically embraced the diagnosis. As though Imposter Syndrome were worthy worrying about.
Definitely comment below if you know of somebody without much in the way of either talent or skills.
Somebody who isn’t high-achieving at all. Yet that person claims to be stuck due to Imposter Syndrome.
Hey, no need to rile anyone up. Simply refer to the people in your example(s) as either Sam or Gladys.
Unable to Vanquish Imposter Syndrome Feelings? Really?
Besides this blogpost, I’m devoting the next issue of Energy Spirituality™ Newsletter to this topic.
- I believe I can help you to start solving that problem, if you have it.
- Maybe also give you some talking points for when your friends start complaining about this.
What will you find in the July 2022 issue of Reading Life Deeper?
- Imposter Syndrome Doesn’t Have to Be a Big Deal for YOU
- What Does Energy Spirituality AURA READING Reveal about Imposter Syndrome?
- How Can Energy Spirituality ENERGY HEALING Help to Vanquish Imposter Syndrome?
- Solutions from an Enlightenment Teacher
- Best of the Blog
Signup instructions will follow, so you don’t have to miss out on this free newsletter.
Because “Deeper Perception Made Practical” can help us to productively question perspective from anyone, right?
Be Bold. Read. Then Decide for Yourself
Because you have the right to question the idea that imposter syndrome is a widespread problem.
Despite how seriously it’s taken by so-important American Psychological Association. Notably, their cover story entitled “Feel like a fraud?”
Although published in 2013, this article still ranks on the first page of results for a current Google search on “Imposter Syndrome.”
Of Course, this Newsletter Announcement Includes Signup Instructions
Even though the Energy Spirituality™ newsletter is free…
Unless you sign up in advance, you won’t receive a single issue.
In order to receive this practical, counter-culture issue of the newsletter, might I suggest? Sign up today.
Planned Publication Day for this issue is Wednesday, July 13.
How to Subscribe to Reading Life Deeper
It’s easy and free. And this newsletter will come to you no strings (or spam) attached.
- Simply go to my website’s Home Page. For a shortcut, just scroll up to the Energy Spirituality logo at the top of this page. Click on it.
- Scroll all the way down. And there you’ll find the signup box. Awaiting you, no special confidence needed to proclaim “I am worthy.”
- Incidentally, what if you ever wish to unsubscribe? Hey, that’s easy too.
- Also worth knowing: If you should you change your email address, it would be great if you’d unsubscribe out the old. Then subscribe in the new.
- Of course, your confidential email address will be handled honorably. No renting. No selling. You kidding?
- Did you know that Reading Life Deeper has an unusually high “click-through rate”? Yep, people actually read it. I think that’s because this newsletter gives you practical articles at the leading edge of the Age of Awakening.
- Regarding the July 2022 issue of the Energy Spirituality newsletter, the goal is to send it to your inbox by this Wednesday July 13. A full moon day.
In Conclusion, for Now
Have you ever questioned when people start complaining about “My imposter syndrome”?
Already, in this blogpost, you may have developed some useful skepticism. Despite the impact in Collective Consciousness of all the serious references to this important-sounding term. Encouraged by some mental health professionals. And even encouraged by the American Psychological Association (APA). Geesh!
For just one example of something freaky weird, when you think about it: So many who complain about imposter syndrome aren’t high achievers at all.
Witness, well over a million hits at that link just provided. Where I googled “aspiring author + imposter syndrome.”
Clearly many-many people are suffering. But does it help that they’re diagnosing themselves with the mental health problem called “imposter syndrome”? Maybe one step toward helping… could be: Question the absurdity of this approach.
What if I wake up very late one morning?
Feeling disgusted that it’s already noon, I console myself with the thought: “It’s so sad, how I’m suffering from Frustrated Skateboarder’s Syndrome.”
When I don’t even own a skateboard.
Let Our Comment Conversations Begin. Hey, I’ve Even Got an Optional Assignment for You
Click on that “Imposter Syndrome” article from the APA. Or other popular articles on this topic, actually.
Find a quote you strongly agree with — or disagree with. Maybe make one up, like: “It’s hard to find space on my trophy shelf for all those accolades. Even the thought of winning all those accolades… keeps me from doing anything. Poor me.”
Put that into a COMMENT. Just be sure to supply the url of the article you’re quoting.
I’ll gladly respond.
The More You Comment, the More All of Us Will Learn
Blog-Buddies, COMMENT below to ask any questions you like. Or share your opinion. Possible topics include:
- Are empaths doomed to suffer from Imposter Syndrome?
- Is it fair for people who haven’t had any significant success to claim that they’re suffering from Imposter Syndrome?
- What do you, personally, think when you encounter people who expect special treatment. And why? Supposedly they are victims of Imposter Syndrome.
The post Vanquish Imposter Syndrome. Energy Spirituality Newsletter appeared first on Rose Rosetree.